![]() |
| Celebrating our first anniversary! |
The show was a lot of fun. The costumes were amazing, Sebastian and Ursula were brilliant, and while not my favorite Chanhassen show ever (that honor goes to Beauty and the Beast), it was a real treat!
I hosted Easter and made brunch for the occasion (Fiona wasn't so sure about that concept at first, but I think I won her over). The weather was absolutely perfect, so after we ate and the girls went down for a rest, the grown-ups took to the deck. We played cards and basked in the warmth of the day. I was so excited to everyone over, and really enjoyed my first holiday hosting experience!
Here are a few pictures (and a caramel roll recipe!) from the weekend!
![]() |
| My favorites |
![]() |
| Fiona bug and Auntie |
![]() |
| Sunday night with mom and dad - Mexican Train and Margaritas |
Caramel Rolls
2 loaves frozen whole wheat bread dough, thawed
1 pkg (3 oz) not instant butterscotch pudding mix
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup margarine
1 tsp. cinnamon
Coat bundt pan with cooking spray.
Thaw bread dough. Cut each loaf into 10 pieces and place in prepared bundt pan.
Place pudding mix, brown sugar, margarine, and cinnamon in 1 qt. sauce pan and heat until mixture melts.
Drizzle mixture over the bread.
Let bread rise until it reaches top of the pan (note: this takes a good 45 minutes - 1 hour)
Bake in preheated 375 degree over for 20-25 minutes. Bread is done when crusty party sound hollow when tapped lightly.
Cool for 30 minutes. Invert pan on waxed paper.




Wonderful!! I'm hoping to go to Little Mermaid while its at Chanhassen. I loved Beauty in the Beast also and, in high school our director bought the sets from Chanhassen for our spring musical! It made us feel very special.
ReplyDelete