![]() |
| My maiden and final voyage as a "runner" |
I actually had more fun doing the race than I thought I would. It was very low-key, and shirtless fireman gave us medals at the finish line. I told Christine ahead of time I didn't care about our time, but while in line to start the race, my competitive spirit came out. I told her, "I want to WIN." She told me to simmer down and that there was no way on earth we were going to win. She was entirely correct about that, and it took me approximately 30 seconds into the race to stop caring again. Thank goodness I'm not fickle.
![]() |
| Game faces |
![]() |
| Champagne and medals |
On Sunday, I went with my pals Jane and Joe to see The Book of Mormon. It was one of the most technically well-done shows I have ever seen, and I loved the big blow-off-the-roof musical numbers. I also laughed until I cried. An amazing show!
![]() |
| Jane and I at The Book of Mormon |
The fun weekend was the perfect way to cap off an amazing summer. I'm ready for fall and all the glorious fall things this season has to offer - pumpkin! boots! fall colors! oktoberfest!
Here are a couple fall tunes to get you in the mood! Enjoy :)




Sounds like a fabulous weekend! I went to little mermaid finally, and then the minnesota zoo with my mom and brother. I'm hoping to get to book of mormon, but not sure if its in the cards or not.
ReplyDeleteBoo on final voyage. I'll get you to run one with me. If I can get Mike to run, I can get you to run! Or I'll send in the enforcer!
ReplyDelete