Friday, March 7, 2014

Working for the Weekend

Kids, it's been a long week.

I road-tripped to northern MN with two friends last weekend (more on that epic adventure to come), and it has become abundantly clear that I don't bounce back from lack of sleep like I used to. It was one of those weeks when you just need it to be Friday on Tuesday, and instead of that happening, each day just felt longer and more drawn out than the one before. The dream of sleeping in on Saturday kept me afloat. AND, it's daylight savings time this weekend. I don't like losing an hour of sleep (nor do I appreciate the sun streaming in ungodly early in the morning), but DST brings around the promise that spring might actually come again. I'll take it!

*Editor's note: while on the phone with my dad tonight, he reminded me that it will actually be darker an hour longer in the morning since we are springing ahead. I sighed heavily and said, "Well I guess that DOES make sense." Clearly logical reasoning is not my strong suit.

Annnnnyway, here are a few tunes to kick the weekend off right. Happy Friday. Make good choices ;)











1 comment:

  1. The promise that spring might actually come again...here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete